About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


torsdag den 13. august 2009

Busy as a bee

Well I haven’t been but the other members of the Euro bee has.
I’ve joined my first bee and was assigned with the first month. I sent out my fabric and instructions just before I went on vacation Saturday before last.


And already there are some amazing blocks popping up in the flickr group. I’m really excited about them, and get butterflies in my stomach every time there is a new pic.
Since we’ve been on vacation I haven’t been doing any sewing, but I brought along some embroidery supplies including patterns from Polka dot bunny. I’m thinking about using them for a fairy tale wall hanging, mixed with Heather Ross far far away,
and other fairytale themed fabric.



When returning from vacation Nicole from polka dot bunny
had sent me this great package filled with great goodies.
Thank you Nicole, it really made it so much better to return to normal life again.


Take care
Isa

Ingen kommentarer: