About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


tirsdag den 5. maj 2009

3 down...

I’m giving my self standing ovation, mostly because I’m tired of sitting down, but also because I’ve finished 3 quilts this weekend.
The quilts are very different both in pattern, fabric and sizes.

For the picture, I had everybody pitching in.
I’m sorry for the blurriness, the light were teasing.



Thank you for the effort pumpkin



The daisy chain quilt in fig’n’plum fabric.


The honeycombs quilt in liberty fabric


Hey.. what happened to the zig zag quilt in Midwest modern fabric?


Ah, I guess someone found a new favourite.


I hope you have nice day
Isa

3 kommentarer:

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge sagde ...

THREE finished quilts in one weekend, and you have a toddler to take care off. You are a genius. Well done and how satisfying. The quilts look gorgeous!!

L. jane E. sagde ...

You totally deserve a standing ovation.....there I just gave you one an got my munchkin to join in. They are all beautiful! I wish I could say I was half as productive as you!

Val sagde ...

This is so cute. I love your quilts. How in this world did you do all of that work in a weekend? They are gorgeous!