About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


søndag den 17. maj 2009

Sunday stash # 3

This week I’ve chosen some blue Liberty fabric.
I love the feel of this fabric

I’ve been thinking about joining Twiddletails Geese in the forest project.
I made a trial block to see how it looks:

I like it… But paper piecing takes a long time… I thought that with a little effort I could catch up and finish with thee others in august,

I don’t know what I was thinking, I must have gone mad.

Maybe I can still finish in august.... 2010 that is.

Thank you for all the nice comments on Marie’s teething. She’s doing much better, and have returned to her normal happy self.

I hope you have a good day.

Isa

1 kommentar:

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge sagde ...

Love your Blue Liberty Fabrics. I posted the same this week for Sunday Stash! I also love the Flying Geese block you have made! Can't wait to see more of them!