About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


torsdag den 20. august 2009

Bugshots

This is Dottie Daisy, and she is just the cutest little girl bug.
Christy from sweet tidings sent her to me as part of our bug swap.
This is Caramella. She is afraid of flying so I had to make her a little friend that could hold her hands, when she was sent all the way to the Philippines. I hope you like them Christy.


And because I had so much fun using Rebecca’s bug pattern,
I just had to make another little fellow.
Speaking of Rebecca from Blinking Flights, she is having a Pay It Forward thing going on at her Etsy shop where if you are lucky you can get one of her softies for 50 cent.
I was the lucky buyer yesterday, and I really look forward to be adding Dot to our family.
Take care
Isa

1 kommentar:

Christy Amular sagde ...

Caramella and her friend have arrived safe! They are simply the cutest, sweetest bug girls! Thank you so much Isa! :)