About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


lørdag den 23. maj 2009

Awe-summm


Donna and Sara from Kindred Crafters awarded me with the awe-summm blog award. Thank you so much, I’m so happy with this award. You girls are truly awe-summm!!! And if I could I would send it right back at you, but the rules for this award is that I have to list 7 things that make me awe-summm, and then name 7 other awe-summm blogs.
Well here goes;
1) I’m not afraid to try something new and exciting e.g. I’m going back to school in September where I hopefully will become a handicraft teacher.
2) I love to give presents away. ( I love to receive them as well)
3) I make lovely children
4) I easily become enthusiastic about something
5) I’m kind to animals
6) I’m considerate
7) I’m not afraid of buying new fabric

That was the hard part of this award.

And now the easy part where I have to name seven really awe-summ blogs.

1) Amy over at badskirt always makes me smile. And she makes some really cute stuff too

2) Malka from a stitch in dye makes the most beautiful quilts, she is very inspiring.

3) I just wanna copy all of Ashley’s quilts, they are gorgeous.

4) And if you don’t know Rita and Tokki from free falling, you should visit and see the lovely pictures

5) And I have to mention Katie from willy nilly, I looove her pictures and her amazing quilts.

6) Kajsa from syko, makes such lovely little art quilts, and you should swing by her etsy shop to se her art print

7) And then there is appliqué artist L.Jane.E She always leaves such encouraging comments.

And if someone else hadn’t already mentioned them I would have pointed out that Rita from redpepperquilts makes the most wonderful and amazing quilts and always leave the nicest comments.
That Christina from the sometime crafter has some great tutorials.
And that I love to read Amy’s diary.
I could go on and on, there are so many great blogs out there….Thank you again Donna and Sara, this was so great.
And for a grand finale (or at least a finale) there are five more nine-patches.

Have a good day
Isa

2 kommentarer:

Donna/Sara from Kindred Crafters sagde ...

Great post, Isa! You have some fantastic favorites!
~Sara

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge sagde ...

Thanks for the compliment Isa! What I love the most is that you are not afraid of buying new fabric. Me either!

Rita