About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


mandag den 18. maj 2009

Geese in the forest

Well I’ve decided to take the plunge into the paper piecing pool. I made six more geese’s.
I spent most of Sunday working with them, on and off in between lunch, dinner, nap times and so on.


I’m only going to use liberty fabrics in this one, because I think it will go well with the pattern, and give the quilt an antique look.
I’ve never done paper piecing before so it’s going to be a good learner


I’m not planning on being finished in August, instead I’ll make a bunch of blocks once in a while. So it’s going to be a long term project

(I guess it is no different than a lot of my other projects since I’m still having a hard time getting around to actually finishing them)

Have a good day

Isa

Ingen kommentarer: