About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


onsdag den 15. april 2009

Bundles of joy

Look what the mailman brought me today….Isn’t it gorgeous?

Ever since I saw Joelle’s color wheel quilt, I knew I had to make it.

But knowing that I’m only a novice and not yet a Jedi, I ordered the color wheel bundle from Purl Soho.
And today it arrived. I love it, and I can’t wait to get started on it…..

The other fabric somehow snuck there way into the basket… Hmm… That happens a lot for me, I simply don’t understand how…

They are all from Alexander Henry. I don’t have any project in mind for it yet; I’d just thought they’d look good in my stash.

All for now. I will go look through those bundles of joy

2 kommentarer:

Sarah sagde ...

Oooh! I love getting packages like this in the mail...makes me love my mailman!

Anonym sagde ...

Oh so happy you got those bundles! If you ever want to trade a bit of your gulls let me know, I'm doing a bird quilt. You can see bits here:
http://metrosupialdesigns.wordpress.com/2009/04/20/sunday-stash-12denyse-schmidt/