About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


torsdag den 30. april 2009

One a day quilt along

I’ve joined crazy moms "one a day nine patch quilt along". And here is my first batch, all blues this time.

I'm planning to make each nine patch of two different fabrics in the same color.



I’m using up the scraps from the color-wheel bundle; I really got good mileage out of that bundle: two whole quilts and a lot of blocks for a third. For the rest of the quilt I’m either going to use some charm packs, ore scraps from future projects.




I hope you have a good day, I know I’ll try.
Isa


3 kommentarer:

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge sagde ...

Love your fabric choices here! I recognize most of these fabrics, they are really gorgeous.
Have fun with you "quilt along". I would love to participate, but I just have too many plans at the moment. Keep sewing!

Rita
Red Pepper Quilts

Doina sagde ...

Beautiful colors!

One Flew Over sagde ...

Your patches look great, I'm doing the quilt along too! Will be great to see your finished quilt.