About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


søndag den 12. juli 2009

Sunday stash # 9 for a rainy day

This weeks Sunday stash is April Showers from Alexander Henry in three different color ways.

I just couldn’t resist those little people. They are so cute.
I don’t think I’ve ever used any novelty prints in my quilts, but first times a charm right?
Have a great day
Isa

6 kommentarer:

Nicole Follow the White Bunny sagde ...

I've got this one too! It's so sweet, I'm going to use it in my daughters 'I spy star quilt'.

Kylie sagde ...

Ooo, this is so cute! Lovely stash :) K

Christina Lowry sagde ...

I haven't met any Akexander Henry that I didn't like. Great fabric!If it isn't a charm you may jsut have to buy some more fabric...

:)

Donna/Sara from Kindred Crafters sagde ...

I LOVE the orange colorway in the middle. So sweet. I hadn't seen that one before!

Sara

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) sagde ...

Wow! wonderful fabric!! I love the little girls!

Christy Amular sagde ...

oh my those fabrics are super cute!!