About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


mandag den 1. juni 2009

drum roll please

Thank you for every one who came by my blog, and thank you for all the comments. There were 160.
I used the random number generator.
And the winner is:
Number 6,
Winter tree who said:
“what a lovely giveaway - and so nice to see sites from other non english speaking places - lovely blog :)”

Congratulations.

2 kommentarer:

Winter Tree sagde ...

yipeeeee - thanks Isa! I have just mailed you my details, and I'm thrilled to win your lovely giveaway. I am looking forward to a review of Doodle Stitching - I have it in my cart on amazon for weeks but just haven;t got to buying it yet - enjoy ! belated happy b-day again :)

domoshar sagde ...

Your blog is a beautiful place!

Come and see my giveaway - Bulgarian fabrics :) at http://domoshar.com