About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


lørdag den 13. juni 2009

Catching up and falling behind

I’ve finished the top for the ORBC quilt along.



I’m sorry for the bad pictures, but it’s pouring down and there has been absolutely no sun light.
I’m not ready to baste it yet, I need to get some more batting.
But I should be up to speed with this quilt along.



I made 6 more nine-patches making a grand total of 43,
I’m falling a bit behind in this quilt along I’m afraid.
I’ve been thinking about making it a lap size instead, but I’m not sure yet

Oh and I won library gal quilts SMS give away, yay for me!I haven’t heard from my second winner Patsy from the SMS give away. I’m thinking I’ll draw another winner Monday if I haven’t heard from her by then, does that seem fair to you?
Have a good day
Isa


Ingen kommentarer: