About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


torsdag den 25. juni 2009

Peanut

Look who came to visit.

It’s Peanut the wee elephant.


He was greeted with smile and laughter and hugs and kisses.

I think he decided to stay.



Hopefully his family will soon join him.

He’s got a wife (Hazel) and two girls (Almond and Acorn)



The big one (Almond) looks a lot like her mother,

but the little one (acorn)takes after her father,
they certainly got the same ears.


I wonder where I got my inspiration...


I finished my versin of Crazymomquilts one a day nine patch quilt along
I made 65 ninepatches, but only 60 made the final cut.
Now it just needs sashing.

I hope you have a great day

Isa

5 kommentarer:

danielle sagde ...

those elephants are too cute! my son and i love all things elephant!! maybe i should make one!?!

your quilt is looking beautiful :)

Angela Nash sagde ...

I love your rainbow of nine patches! I can't wait to see it with the sashing!

Camberly sagde ...

Your elephants are so cute. Did you use a pattern or come up with it yourself? Would love to get the pattern from you and try it out.

Donna/Sara from Kindred Crafters sagde ...

Your children are absolutely beautiful, Isa! You must be so proud of them.

Sweet little elephants, too!

~Sara

Rebecca sagde ...

Peanut is so sweet! And so are the your little ones! Made me smile :)