About Ningiu

Ningiu is the Greenlandic word for grandmother, since I'm part Greenlandic and because handicraft reminds me of my grandmother and mother I find the name appropriate.


søndag den 7. juni 2009

Sunday stash # 5

This weeks Sunday stash is for old red barn's quilt along,
I finally found the time to start cutting the strips.
I had so many loose ends that I needed to attend first
(there still is but at least I got a few nailed – see previous post)

The fabric is 24 fat quarters of snippets by American Jane.
I think the colours are very bright and cherry
and I certainly found another favourite designer.

I bought the fabric at an UK based online store called quilterscloth
They have excellent service; I just wish they had a bigger selection.
By the way; remember to leave a comment in this post before tomorow
if you want to be in the sewn blog launch party give away

Have a good day

Isa

1 kommentar:

Me? A Mom? sagde ...

I love the Snippets line. I'm using some of it in my daughter's baby quilt. Can't wait to see what you do with it.